Need to move a horse or two? Maybe a few cows or other livestock, we can help!
Two Horse Slant with Tack Room or Small Stock Trailer with Gate
Horse Hauling Available for $2.50 per loaded mile up to 400 total Miles Round Trip
2017 CM Trailers Dakota Slant Load
Two Horse Trailer, Bumper Pull with dividers and screened windows. Tack Room with tree saddle rack and 5 sets of hooks.
2 inch ball required
MAX LOAD weight 7000lbs
Tow Vehicle Requirements
Tow vehicle must have a fully functioning 7-Way connection for trailer lights/brakes.
· Trailer rentals require a tow vehicle with a FRAME MOUNTED receiver hitch. (Can't pull it off the bumper).
24 Hour Rental $125 from 9am-9am
1/2 Day $75 8am-2pm or 2pm-8pm
Overage Time will be billed at $25 per hour or rounded to the next billing tier.
Notice of Late Arrival needs to be done ASAP.
Wire Adapter rental $10
Hitch rental $10
Trailer comes with spare tire, easy jack, air compressor, and GPS Tracking location.
In order to be eligible to rent our trailer you must;
- 25 years of age or older.
-Valid driver's license.
-Major credit card or DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS
-Current proof of insurance on all vehicles that will be pulling our trailer.
-All three required items must match the renters name(s) & must be valid through the end of the rental period.
*Since Renter is required to have full auto coverage insurance, Company provides no liability insurance.*
Due to high demand, any reservation cancelled without giving 48 hour notice of the reserved date must be charged the one day rental rate for the unit reserved. No Exceptions.
Check Out & In Process
Trailers are inspected & pictures taken before & after they are rented.
Mandatory pre-trip & post-trip inspection will be done as part of the rental process.
Please plan time for this when picking up & returning your rental. (Estimated Time: 2-5 Minutes)
Customers are fully responsible for the rental unit until the post-trip inspection is approved.
$250 deposit for bumper pull trailers is required. Rental fee and deposit due upon picking up the trailer.
-Pressure Wash, trash and waste removal $100
-Lost Tire and Rim $125
-Lost Trailer Block $25
-Lost Wire connection System $75
-Lost Jack $150
The trailer owner may use your deposit to pay any additional amounts owed to us under this agreement. If the amount of the security deposit is insufficient to satisfy all amounts due then the Renter agrees to pay all charges in excess, and pre-approve authorized use of the credit card provided on rental agreement.
General Liability, Warranties
Renter agrees to indemnify trailer owner, defend trailer owner and hold trailer owner harmless from all claims, liability, cost and attorney fees incurred by trailer owner resulting from, or arising out of, this rental and Renter’s use of the trailer.
We make no warranties, express, implied or apparent regarding the trailer, no warranty of merchantability, and no warranty that the trailer is fit for a particular purpose.
You must have:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our rental policies please contact a rental agent prior to arrival.
-Trailer cannot leave the US.
-It is the renter’s responsibility to return our rental unit free from waste, dirt, trash & debris.
-Rentals must be returned no later than the date & time stated on the rental contract.
- Renter is responsible for all damage to the trailer, missing equipment, and Company’s administrative expenses connected with damage claim regardless of whether or not Renter is at fault.
- Renter is responsible for loss due to theft of the trailer and all damages due to vandalism that occurs in connection with a theft, if Renter fails to exercise ordinary care while in possession of the trailer.
- Renter must report all accidents or incidents of theft or vandalism to the police as soon as Renter discovers them.
- Renter must report all accidents involving the trailer to us within 24 hours of occurrence.
- ANY TRAILER KEPT PAST THE DATE STATED ON THE RENTAL CONTRACT WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL WILL BE REPORTED STOLEN.
- We may repossess the trailer at Renter’s expense without notice to Renter, if the trailer is abandoned or used in violation of law or this Agreement.
Have a question we are happy to help. Drop us a line for a quote, availability or schedule a booking